Wednesday, April 13, 2011

The Dutch and their.....

BIKES!!!

Its getting spring here in Amsterdam!! Last weekend the weather was perfect: sunny, blue sky, being outside without a jacket. What do we do when the weather is this beautiful? Yes, we go riding our bikes! Moving yourself through Amsterdam brings the most typically and funny views. Of course I was riding my bike myself  as well. This time with my brother-in-law and our eyes caught one Dutch pic after the other. I would like to share some typically 'How Dutch' ride their bike' views:

Tulips tulips tulips, they are everywhere! We decorate our bikes with flowers and baskets. We sit together on one bike, children in front, at the back, in seats, in baskets. Even dogs get their own seat. We 'park' our bikes where ever we want, in the canals, up in the sky.

Weird Dutchies with their bike-mania... 









No comments:

Post a Comment