Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Workshop Dutch Habits & Traditions

Let's kick-off with the introduction of the workshop I'm organizing: Dutch Habits & Traditions. The idea of this workshop came when a friend asked me 'what really inspires me'. Several topics immediately popped up: meeting new people, cultural differences, connecting people, make people happy. 

The idea of the workshop is to bring people together, who are new to The Netherlands, to Amsterdam and to discuss issues they are facing, or funny things they have noticed about Dutchies. Participants will meet people who are in the same situation. Experiences will be shared and you never know what kind of click people may have. I'll do my best to give you tips & tricks on how to get into contact with Dutchies and to make life more interesting over here. Overall, it will be a nice evening with snacks and drinks.

The next workshop is planned at Thursday evening 24 March from 20:00 - 22:00 For further details, please see attached flyer. Feel free to subscribe (by sending me an email) or to forward the flyer to people for whom it might be interesting. I would love to welcome you at my place in the Jordaan.

Of course I've posted information on several sites:
http://classifieds.justlanded.com/en/Netherlands_North-Holland_Amsterdam/Classes_Other/Workshop-Dutch-Habits-amp-Traditions-401669

No comments:

Post a Comment