Thursday, September 27, 2012

Try this at home: home cook

Something completely different, but what I really would like to share and promote: the home cook from Silverlicious.

Imagine: a special occasion is coming up. You would like to invite all your friends and family at your home but you don't feel like spending too much time on upfront preparation nor on serving during your party. But on the other side, it will be a special occasion and you are in for a great party with your loved ones. Oh and not unimportant you love good food ;-)


I had a really great experience at my father's 65th Birthday party this summer: Home Cook. The fresh ingredients and equipment needed to prepare the dishes were brought in. Even a  mobile kitchen was brought in, since the party was in the garden.

In our case, Laury and Paul the owners of Silverlicious amazed us with the best dishes. And they really had a hit by serving lots of .... truffles! You might remember my post about my favorite: One truffle is not the other.


Please see below some mouthwatering snapshots. Trust me, it was amazing!!




(Silverlicious: Paul & Laury)



No comments:

Post a Comment