Thursday, September 20, 2012

… and more

As you might know, I enjoy meeting new people and to learn about different cultures. I love to be Dutch and to live in Amsterdam.

And.... there is MORE! To me an important part in getting to know a culture and lifestyle is food. I just love food and it makes me smile from ear to ear when I taste different dishes, ingredients and spices. I enjoy cooking myself as well and to try different 'kitchens'. Another hobby of mine is photography with a special interest for interesting faces. I'm writing this blog for a while now and it all started with posts about my interest for cultures and to promote my workshop Dutch Habits & Traditions. I noticed that I'd like to share more like recipes, being a tourist and to inform you about nice places in the world.

I think it is time to move on and expand the title of my blog in order to make it fit better to the content of the posts and to give myself the opportunity to write about all the lovely celebrations in life.

Therefore, I'd like to welcome you to my renewed blog:


No comments:

Post a Comment