Monday, June 20, 2011

Ibiza's curiosities

I can think about several ways of enjoying your holiday. I love to travel around with my backpack and to roam different countries, meet locals, enjoy nature, culture and the food. My last holiday was different on one of world's most famous party islands where life is hot & happening - Ibiza! Last week I had the nice opportunity to experience life on Ibiza myself and I can tell you that it can be quite hot and that a lot happens over there... 


Curiosity triggered me to enjoy my holiday on this small island known by it's huge and famous clubs - Pacha, Amnesia, Space are definitions all over the place. You'll find the logo's in each and every small village. And I can tell you, the party's really are incredible!! On the beach, most famous DJ's, thousands of people, it's amazing!




But there is more! I was stunned by the amazing blue sea and white beaches. There are so many beautiful bays. Some bays had rocks instead of sand, but still I felt like being in a magazine. I don't think I need to say more... 




 Besides the clear blue sea, Ibiza is also known for her peaceful and loving hippies. Unfortunately the number of hippies declines and get's overruled by the tourist. But the sharp eye can still catch them.


 After seeing the two pictures below next to each other: Ibiza vs Netherlands - knowing that just a short two hour flight separates the two - I'm definitely convinced that I will go back!


No comments:

Post a Comment