Sunday, May 22, 2011

Up to the top

For my photography course I went this weekend outside to play with my camera. One of the assignments was to take pictures from a different sight. Normally you take pictures from eye heights. Nice, but pictures can be more exciting form different perspective. My creative eye told me that it might be interesting to take pictures form the beautiful houses on the canals, but than not from the other side of the canal to get the complete building, but then from bottom to top. I daily pass those houses on my bike, but I always forget to look up. That's a shame because most buildings in that area have amazing facades. 

Standing on the streets and pointing my camera to the rooftop, gave these nice views. Ok, the beautiful sunny day also was really helpful.




No comments:

Post a Comment