Thursday, July 12, 2012

Just in ♥ with Amsterdam



I just spent 4 weeks in Buenos Aires last May, pretending being a local. Why? Because I had heard such magnificent stories about this city, I just had to experience it; the Paris of South America, the Latina Rome! And it is a beautiful city (http://joelleverkooijen.blogspot.nl/2012/04/bienvenidos-buenos-aires.html). 
But one thing I've never heard is the comparison with Good Old Amsterdam. Just because this comparison is not possible…

Yesterday evening I had a lovely diner in the East part of the city (Woo Bros is quite a new place with great service and incredible asian dishes). I live on the other part of the city center and because of the nice weather I decided to walk back home. It took me just 20 minutes to cross the center, over the canals, true small unexpected doors leading to alleys including taking shots of the lovely places I passed by. So Authentic - I just had to share these - isn't this a great city to live in!





No comments:

Post a Comment